BelKraft Reverse Osmosis Systems
Our systems include a pH Alkalinity Neutralizer Filtration stage to increase the pH to 7.3 and eliminate the acidity.
Water is Life!
BKI 7 STAGE ULTRA ALKALINE RO
7-Stage ALKALINE REVERSE OSMOSIS SYSTEM
Six stage RO with pump for beter performance.
Go HERE for more details
BKI PREMIUM ALKALINE RO
6-Stage REVERSE OSMOSIS SYSTEM
Go HERE for more details
|System Benefits :
- 7 Stage Reverse Osmosis System.
- 75 Gallons per Day.
- 5 micron Polypropylene spun filtration for silt, dirt, rust, turbidity and iron removal.
- Enalka cartridge to raise alkalinity level to 7.3 and eliminate acidity.
- 10 micron carbon block VOC chemical removal filter to eliminate chlorine, THM's and taste and odour.
- 0.5 micron Doulton ceramic for bacterial removal.
- High purity thin film composite Reverse Osmosis membrane that removes volatile chemicals, sodium's, pesticides etc.
- Premium leadfree ceramic disc designer drinking water faucet.
- 5 gallon high purity composite pressure holding tank.
- Inline post polishing filtration for taste and odour removal
- Removes the following contaminants:
Chlorine, THM's, PCB's, Pesticides, all volatile chemicals, TCE'S, Copper and lead,
Cryptosporidium Parasites, Guardia Parasites and many others.
Pure water drinking water systems from BelKraft feature reverse osmosis membrane technology, to provide you with water as it was intended to be, just H2O. Harmful chemicals are removed. Everyone will taste the difference the BelKraft reverse osmosis systems makes as the water is alkaline and not acidic.
Start now with a BelKraft Reverse Osmosis system and receive refreshing water, crystal clear ice cubes and better tasting coffee, tea and fruit drinks.
To remove bacterial contamination we utilize the Doulton NSF 42 approved ceramic cartridge.
BelKraft RO drinking water systems feature high quality membrane technology that produces
purified drinking water that will not produce acidic water. These Reverse Osmosis systems remove 10% to 20% more contaminants than most
systems. High quality, pure, and great tasting water with high capacity from BelKraft Water Systems ...
whenever you want it.
Begin your day risk-free with pure water and a healthy diet.
Because everyone deserves pure drinking water.
Click HERE for the Reverse Osmosis Rejection Percentages
Click HERE for the article on pH balance
Click HERE to read about Alkaline Minerals Help Neutralize Excess Acids
Zero Waste Reverse Osmosis
The Zero Waste Reverse Osmosis Drinking Water System utilizes the Zero-Waste RO Technology . Reverse Osmosis technology is generally considered the most effective and practical way to provide safe drinking water. With conventional RO systems, however, the ratio between water that's rejected by the membrane and usable water may typically be three to one in residential installations.
With our Zero Waste Reverse Osmosis drinking water systems utilizing Zero-Waste technology, there is no wasted water because water that is rejected by the RO membrane is sent to the hot water pipe using a booster pump, allowing all the water to be utilized. For this reason, Zero-Waste systems are 100% efficient!
A small PC board controls the booster pump by determining the position of the automatic shut off valve. The pump also acts as a booster pump in low incoming pressure applications, serving a dual purpose. The transformer is available in both 110 volt, or 220 volt.
Add the Enalka remineralizing module to the system to raise the pH to 7.3.
Whole House RO
2200 to 6600 GPD
- Three models to chose from that produce 2200, 4400, or 6600 GPD
- Inlet solenoid valve
- Prefilter pressure guage
- 20" prefilter
- Multistage centrifugal pump
- Low-pressure protection with microprocesser auto reset
- Stainless steel pressure vessels
- Product flow meter
- Reject flow meter
- Concentrate needle valve
- Feed water and product water TDS monitor
Click HERE for more details
Commercial RO Systems
Our Canadian Manufacturer can make any size RO system from 150 gallons per day up to 300,000 GPD.
Click HERE to find out more
I spent the last 15 years pulling out RO systems from peoples homes for health reasons, and now I own one.
About a year ago the factory that produces our NO SALT water softener asked me why I do not buy their RO systems. I gave them my list of reasons and a year later they called me and said they built me an RO system solving all my beefs.
Here is the list I gave them:
- Can't produce enough water. Comes out too slow and even with the holding tank my family of 5 would always be running out.
- Water tastes bland, as all the rich natural minerals are removed.
- Because the water is stripped of all minerals the water is acidic and the list of health side effects from drinking acidic water is long. This is why some Doctors were telling their patients to have their RO systems removed. (Great for a two week detox, but not good for long term drinking)
- Wasteful. For every treated gallon of water, 8 gallons goes down the drain.
- Takes up too much space under the sink.
- No way of detecting if the RO membrane has ruptured unless you buy a super expensive one with a TDS indicator.
Here is what they did to resolve all my concerns:
- Produces 100 gallons of purified water per day.
- Water tastes sweet, as the minerals have been reintroduced. This is what Coke's Dasany water is, remineralized RO water. They know how to avoid lawsuits.
- Best tasting and purist possible water.
- Built-in computer that warns of a membrane rupture, leaks, expiration of cartridges and the TDS count.
I was so impressed that I bought one for myself and am loving it.
Click HERE to read about How Reverse Osmosis Removes Pharmaceuticals From Water
Click HERE to read about the Remineralising Enalka cartridge
Click HERE to read about the seven stages in our RO system
Learn How Alkaline Water Can Help You Live A Healthy Lifestyle!
W.H.O. PROOF THAT R.O. WATER IS BAD FOR YOUR HEALTH UNLESS IT IS REMINERALIZED
If you already have a reverse osmosis sytem then you would be wise to add the Enalka remineralizing cartridge to it.
Just click it on the top and plug in the hoses. Very simple to to attach to your exsisting RO system to make the water 10 times less acidic.
<< Back to Water Purifier page